Thursday, 06 March 2008

Wax On :: Wax Off :: Part 1

(Not for the faint-hearted or wussy boys.)



This will be a collection of stories of some of the hilarious positions I’ve found myself in as a woman, trying to tame her pubic hair. (If you’ve already shuddered or shrieked at my candor, then may I suggest you stop reading here, and try: Catnip or A Stiff Upper Lip)

When it comes to bikini (et al.) waxes, I’m not a prude. There’s only one way for the hair to go, and that’s to let the beauty “therapist” (hmm) do her job, and help her where you can! Sometimes, the less you have on the better. Sometimes you need to twist in positions reserved for the most intimate of moments, and sometimes you need to lend a hand. It’s all part of the process.

Where You From, You Sexy Thing

She was one of the best beauty therapists I’ve ever had. She came from the UK and had a gentle voice. I liked her straight away. Not too sullen, not too chatty. Just right for someone who’s going to be slapping hot wax on down there. She graciously gave me time to undress and get ready. As I slipped off my skirt and glanced down at my panties, I prayed (something I don’t do often, ever) for the ground to open up and swallow me whole. A raspberry red swept over my face as I realized that I was wearing panties with Sexy Thing in big blue letters on the front. My beauty therapist, I told you she was one of the best, didn’t bat an eyelid (I tried to reassure myself that she’d probably seen a lot worse than my cotton number) and went about doing an excellent job.

I’m still not very good at choosing the right panties to wear to a wax. To be honest, I don’t really think about it. But I have not bought “message panties” ever again. Because let’s face it, actions speak louder than words!

1 comment:

  1. 'Sexy Thing' panties are never inappropriate. Ever!
    Unless, of course, you're visiting your mother in law.

    ReplyDelete