Friday, 13 February 2009

Stretch to yawn

It's Friday and I've got that Friday Feeling, aka doing precious little except browsing my favourite sites that I've sorely neglected lately. Except that, when you don't check a blog for a while there is reams and reams to read, which is infinitely more satisfying.

I also know that I've sorely neglected my own blog. If it were a child it would be in foster care and I'd be in gaol. The thing is, at the moment, I'm only able to think in Facebook Status lines. Which is shocking.

If my brain isn't occupied elsewhere, I catch my thoughts offering minute-by-minute updates: Wendy is/feels/thinks/wonders/shouldn't... So, I've made up my mind to exercise my writing muscle and force my way out of one-dimentional thought. Ka-boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment